Power House is free weekend program for children between the ages of 4 and 14. It’s the place where your children can meet with children from other cultural backgrounds and have fellowship with each other. We focus on helping them discover their gifts, maximizing their potential and helping them grow in their knowledge and spirituality.
Power House serves 2,000 children from different cultural backgrounds in New York City between the ages of 4 and 14 with the love of Christ. God has helped us prepare those children to become the leaders of the next generation. We also support various local events.
Call for the ministry
- We are called to the children who are in need of joy and hope in God.
- We will focus on the children between 4 and 14 in NYC.
- We will educate and care for them until they are ready to change the world in Christ.
- We will encourage them to grow as leaders of the next generation.
- We will give them encouragement and praise and help them to have a healthy relationship with their parents.